(Always Seek Knowledge First)
Part One: General Information
Goals / Aspirations
- What are your priorities right now? How do you rank career, love life, school, friends etc. in your life?
- Are you where you want to be in your life? If not, what's your plan to get there?
- What is your definition of success?
- Do you judge a person by her family?
- What is your relationship like with your family? Do you have a working relationship with your parents?
- How open are you to family and friends?
Conflict & Communication
- How do you handle frustrating situations?
- Do you have problems making decisions?
- Do you get angry often? How do you handle anger?
- How do you approach problems? Are you able to communicate your problems verbally?
- How do you feel about current political issues? Which ones are the important to you and why?
- In general, where are you on the political spectrum?
- How politically active are you? Do you vote? Go to rallies/protests? Volunteer for a politician/organization?
Sexual Orientation / Comfort Level
- How do you self-identify in terms of your sexual orientation? Are you completely comfortable with your sexuality?
- How important is being out to you?
- Are you out to your family? If not, why haven't you told them?
- What did you find most difficult about coming out to yourself? To other people?
- How do you handle situations where it may be detrimental to come out?
- How do you feel about public displays of affection?
- Do you believe in a higher being?
- Are you affiliated with a particular religion?
- Do you believe other paths to religious enlightenment or salvation are valid?
- Is there a conflict between your beliefs and your sexual orientation?
- How do you feel about drugs/alcohol?
- Are you in recovery?
- Do you believe in recreational drug use? Why or Why not?
- What kind of things are you interested in? What do you do to have fun?
- What's the most beautiful thing anyone has ever said to you?
- What's the last book you've read?
- Do you have friendships across ethnic lines?
- Do you believe in telling the truth, even if it might hurt someone's feelings?
- What are your bad habits?
- How far does your sense of humor go?
- Are you financially independent?
- How important is money to you in general?
- Do you appreciate the simple things in life?
- Do you understand how to build wealth?
- Do you have bad credit?
- Describe one experience that helped shape you into the person that you are.
Part Two: Relationships
- Are you ready to get into a relationship?
- What qualities do you look for in a girlfriend?
- What do you expect of your partner in a relationship? Are you willing to give what you expect?
- How important are labels/roles in a relationship?
- If you have never been with a woman before, what do you expect out of a lesbian relationship?
- What are your deal breakers (major turnoffs) in a relationship?
- Describe a great first date.
- What do you consider a romantic? Sexy?
- Do you feel it is ok to date more than one person at a time?
- Do you believe in monogamy? Polyamory? A different relationship model altogether?
- Are you the dating type or do you like to snag a girl and head for the altar right away?
- What would it take to make a long-distance relationship work?
- What's more important as far as time spent together, quality or quantity? Explain.
Physical / External
- What type of woman do you like? Describe her physically.
- How important are looks to you? How important is personality?
- What do you find is the most attractive part of the female body? Why?
- What is your ideal age range?
- Do you have any educational qualifications?
- Do you believe in soulmates?
- How would you define a loving relationship?
- Do you find it easy to say, "I love you"? What if you are not in love?
- What would it take for you to leave someone you loved?
- Is love at first sight possible? First conversation?
Sex & Intimacys
- How important is pleasing/satisfying your lover?
- Is sexual compatibility with your partner important? Why or Why not?
- Do you like to experiment with sex?
- When it comes to sex are there things that you just won't do?
- After you first meet a woman, what's an acceptable time frame for the first sexual encounter?
- How do you show affection? How affectionate are you in public towards your partner?
- If any, how many men have you slept with?
- Do you practice safe sex? With Women? With Men?
- When was the last time you had an AIDS test?
- How many sexual partners have you had?
- How do you handle jealousy?
- Do you feel threatened if your woman's has other attractive female friends? Male friends?
- Do you think trust should be given or earned? Why?
- If we were to become a couple would you expect me to stop doing the things I did before we met?
- How important is maintaining your own identity in a relationship?
- Are you still friends with your exes? How involved are you in their lives?
- What is your definition of a long term relationship- 3 months, 3 years?? How many long term relationships have you been in?
- What is the longest relationship you've had?
- Have you ever been in love? Do you think you will find love (again)?
- What do you think has gone wrong with your past relationships?
- Have you ever cheated while in a relationship? Why?
- What type of baggage are you carrying from other relationships?
- How do you feel about children? Do you see yourself being a mom/maternal figure?
Conflicts & Communication
- How do you handle differences/disagreements in your partner? Are you able to compromise?
- How do you interact with your partner/girlfriend, when you are upset about something outside of your relationship? Do you take it out on her verbally?
- If you are angry at your partner/girlfriend, how do you approach her?
- Would you tell your partner if you had a sexual experience outside of the relationship?
- In a relationship, does it matter who makes the most money?
- We have all weekend and no money--what would we do?
- Have you ever been abused (physically, sexually, verbally)? If yes, did you ever talk to someone about it (a counselor/therapist/etc)? Do you know how the abuse affected you or your relationships?
- Have you ever abused someone (physically, sexually, verbally)? If yes, have you sought help/treatment?
- Have you ever stalked someone? Has anyone ever gotten a restraining order against you?
- Have you ever been arrested and/or convicted of a violent crime?
Finally . . .
- Were you 100% truthful on this questionnaire?
- What questions do you have for me?
ASK First as pdf