The 90 Day Relationship
- Haven't gotten any in a few months; you are extremely horny
- Masturbating is okay, but you've reached the point where you need to be pressed
against another's bare flesh
- Tired of being the only person you know not in a relationship
Then, you meet her . . .
First 30 Days:
- Anytime you 2 are alone for more than 2 minutes, you are making out. Alone for 5
minutes and you are having sex.
- It's good too -- hot, fantastic, live out all of your freaky fantasies, sex
- Everyone sees you together and assumes you two are a couple
- Eventually you start to act like a couple, even though it hasn't been officially declared or
- Except for work and/or school, try to spend as much time as you can in her company
- You've left a sweater at her place; she's left panties at yours
- Is it love? Could she be Ms. Right?
Next 30 Days:
- Sex is still great.
- Hypersexual activity slows down and u can be in her presence without trying to fondle
- You are talking and learning more about each other.
- Start to realize you are not 100% compatible
- Spending time with her is still cool, but you don't like her friends
- There are petty arguements here and there, but no relationship is perfect. This is a
- You'd rather have sex than talk to her. Some times you fuck her just to shut her up.
Last 30 Days:
- You realize you don't love her -- or particularly like her.
- Start taking your time responding to her voice messages/emails.
- You argue so much you don't want to be around her any more, much less have sex with
- The couple of times you do have sex, it feels like a job, not an adventure
- If you are alone with her for 2 minutes you feel like you are suffocating
- You don't care if you get your sweater back; the undies get tossed in the trash.
- It's over.
- Mad at yourself for getting involved with her in the first place.
- Tired of drama and swear off of women for a while.
- You are not horny at all. In fact, you could go months without getting some.
Copyright © 2002.
Return to Articles Index.